Sunday, June 7, 2009

this blogging thing is cool!

Maybe a year ago, I heard the word "blog" and it sounded yucky. Eventually, I thought "here we go with another frazzled way for everyone to get lost in the internet jargon", and here I am a yr later. I am enjoying blogging! I feel "connected" in ways I haven't before when we traveled. I can keep a sort of journal and people who care about it can read in on what we're doing, how cool is that? We are getting ready to leave this beautiful area of Moab, UT. We have to head 30 mi North before we can head West to then head South, make sense? We have 6 glorious days to make it to Vegas where we finally get to see Janice, Darren & Parker, our awesome coolness friends from CA. They are getting their time-share for 2 weeks and privileged "us" to an honorary stay with them during their first week. Awesome, huh? Thankfully there is a pool, since I was told yesterday that it had gotten up to 110 degrees already!!! Well off to get the camping gear wrapped up and head for some other sites in southern UT. Toodles for now.....

2 comments:

  1. Hey! Sounds so much fun. Arches and that area are one of my "have to visit in a car one day" places. I want to go as a tourist instead as a truck driver passing through.
    For the record, you left Montana just in time. We were home this weekend, and it was rainy and cold. We had temps in the low 30's at night, 40's in the day, and they got snow west of here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jana,
    It was an absolute pleasure meeting you, it is too bad I was not able to speak with your boys. You are truly inspirational!!

    Karla and Jonathan (San Diego, Good Vibrations 2009)

    ReplyDelete